Positive thoughts for the New Year
Happy New Year 2010 ! !
No matter what last year was like, now is the time for a fresh start. This year, hang these positive thoughts on your fridge to remember to trust God’s Word during tough times. We have a choice to control our attitudes. I can be “down and out,” or I can “lift up my head and shout!” This year, will you choose to believe these promises with me?
- Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will succeed. (Proverbs 16:3)
- Be bold and be strong! . . . For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. (Joshua 1:9)
- The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me? (Hebrews 13:6)
- “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “. . . plans to give you a hope and a future.” (Jeremiah 29:11)
- My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. (Phil 4:19)
Trust God and believe His promises for a new and prosperous year. Here’s to a great 2010!